Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank goodness its Friday

Today started off with a hike that I really didnt want to go on. Everyday a hike! I started walking by myself and my friend Seth walked with me so it wasnt so bad. We ended up walking 6 miles. Seth is from New York and he is a character. He is going home on Sunday and everyone here will be sad. He is everyones cheerleader! He even had me climbing on some rocks that I didnt want to. After the hike I did cardio intervals, then we had lunch, then circuit, then cardio dance jam and lastly pool. In cardio intervals and in circuit, I ran on the treadmill. It is so easy to do that when everyone is cheering you on. I ran for 3 1/2 mins and my heart rate was so high I thought I would have a heart attack! It felt great!! Fridays around here are kinda fun and easier than normal. Our dance class was fun..just kinda danced around. When we got to the pool class there was so many people we convinced the teacher just to let us pretty much hang out. She really has good music and we sang all class...totally fun! I got a massage tonight and it was awesome. Hopefully I am in good shape for the stop sign hike tomorrow. Time for bed. Sorry it is kinda short tonight...I am tired. Thanks for reading my blog. Remember to Dominate the Day!

1 comment:

  1. Lori,
    Just wanted to let you know that I still read your blog daily and look forward to it each night. Sorry your family isn't going to be able to come visit this weekend. It sounds like 4 or 5 people from the BLR facebook page will be arriving on Sunday so hopefully they will be alot of fun and make the week fly by.
    I know Jerica's roommate Jewell came it tonight and she seems to be very nice and fun to be around. Have a great weekend. Also you probably heard, but Jim said that Dan (the country music singer) from the biggest loser show and his mom are on the list of new guests next week. Paulette

    ReplyDelete