Friday, March 19, 2010

I see the finish line and it looks GREAT!!!

Sorry I didnt blog last night!! I was PACKING!! Getting ready to go HOME!! Can you believe it....4 weeks have past! Yesterday wasnt too exciting except on the hike I took my friend to the big hill that I climbed the day before...she was afraid, but I guided her to the top!! I couldnt believe that I was taking someone on a hike that I was too afraid to do before. All of our guides wear yellow jackets, so she was joking that I earned my yellow jacket! Then we walked back to the resort for a total of about 9 miles. If you walk back you get out of you 11:15 class! After the classes we had a lecture with the dietician to make sure we were on track for eating right. Todays hike wasnt too exciting...all the regular classes...I ran on the treadmill longer than I have before...so I was happy. I did 2 classes of cardio disco jam which is by far the most fun class. Someone said if you go on you tube and put in cardio disco jam it will come up....it is funny. Today after both classes...they had a surprise...about 4 of the guys here and the instructor made up a dance to "all the single ladies" and performed it for us. It was about as funny as when Justin Timberlake did it on SNL...except these boys didnt wear tights! What a great way to end my stay. Tomorrow I still have one walk and one class and then DONE! I have to attend the graduation Sat night and because I have never missed one class, one lecture or one anything...I get a jacket!! I cannot wait to see everyone. I will blog tomorrow night and let you know the results...I weigh in tomorrow morning!! I actually have some muscles!!! I was kidding the girls at dinner last night....told them I was going to have a "gun show" when I got home. Just kidding! My arms are starting to show muscle! Now, if I can get the bottoms of my arms to stop moving when I wave...I will be happy. Oh...didnt tell you...we had some drama...there were a mom and daughter around 17 that were changing in and out of their bathing suits right by the pool!!! Can you believe it!! They must be from Europe or something! They were told not to do that. I am sure there are some guys that werent happy that they were told to stop!! Anyway...thank you for taking the time to read my blog. You guys are truly amazing! Remember to "Dominate the Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment