Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Out of my confort zone today!

Today went on a hike that consisted of walking up a big hill that I was afraid of walking up. I finally did it and was so proud of myself!! One more thing I did that I didnt think I could. After our hike I had circuit class, then kickboxing, then mountain class and finished with pool. I kicked butt in all classes! It felt really good. Went to quiznos today for lunch...what a treat that was! Nothing too exciting tonight! Very tired!! Can you tell I am done with this place??? My blogs are getting shorter and more boring! 3 more days until I see my husband!! WOO HOO!! Can you tell I am excited??? Thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! Remember to "Dominate the Day."

2 comments:

  1. Lori, YOU DID IT!!! Look back on all of everything that you accomplished, amazing :~)
    You should be really proud of yourself! I can't wait to see you and hear all about it!
    See you soon~
    Love~Mardi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    You are amazing, 4 weeks away from the Fam and all that hard work.

    Hope you keep blogging when you get home.

    Keep Dominating the Day,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete