Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost Friday!!

I woke up this morning to rain! All I could think was...no...they will not make us hike!! Yes...they did. They handed out rain ponchos and sent us on our way. I went on a 5 mile hike and walked with my friend Shalaine. It rained a little and the wind was crazy! My back, calves and ankles hurt again! After the hike we had stretch class. That is an awesome class. Today I did 2 pool classes since I was in pain. After the pool classes we finished with treading. I think I explained it before....5 mins as fast as you can give, 5 mins recovery, 4 mins as fast as you can go, 4 mins recovery...etc. I was at a 12 incline on the treadmill. On the last min..all the girls on the treadmill were running. One of the girls said..."come on Lori, you can be a runner." So I did! If felt good. I think the next two weeks here I will start running on the treadmill...baby steps. I went to the chiropractor tonight for my back and he aligned me. It feels good! They had a jewelry expo, but nothing grabbed me. THen I sat in the lobby with some friends. It was nice. You really connect with these people...and then they leave you! I was showing some friends my facebook pictures and they couldnt believe the difference in my face. I dont see it. I hope they are telling the truth! I totally feel stronger! I really believe I am ready to come home and continue this. I miss you guys! Thank you so much for following my blog. It really makes me feel connected! Remember...Dominate the Day!

2 comments:

  1. Lori, I can hear it in your comments, you are getting so much stronger, you are winning!!! I'm really, really proud of you. I think of you and it motivates me often. I can't wait to see you when you get back. Stay Strong!!!
    Love~Mardi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOO proud of you too!! You are a strong, beautiful woman and I'm so glad you are finding that inner strength you have!! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete