Monday, March 22, 2010

I am HOME!!!.

Well....I got home yesterday later afternoon! It took us forever because traffic was so bad. I was soooo excited to see Jim when he came to pick me up! I will never leave for that long again! Ok....here are my results from being at camp for 4 weeks! I lost 16 pounds!!! Chest - lost 2.75 inches, Hips - lost 2.75 inches, Thigh - lost .75 inches, Calf - lost 1 inch, Arm - lost 1.25 inches and in my Belly - I lost 9 inches!!! My body fat went down by 2%. I could wear my skinny jeans that I took hoping I would wear! When I finally got home...the kids were waiting by the door. When I walked in, my daughter was sobbing and so was I. My son just kept saying "oh my gosh...are you really my mom." That made me feel good. I walked into my family room and alot of my friends were here to welcome me home!! THere was even a big banner on my garage saying "welcome home mom/lori." It was awesome!! It was hard to leave the ridge! I have made soo many great friends there. THey will be friends for life. I want to thank everyone who read my blog during my month of adventure! Everyone that commented to me, text me, called me, emailed me!! You guys truly made it easier to get through each day! I love each and everyone of you. Remember to "Dominate the Day."

3 comments:

  1. Great results Lori, glad to hear you made it home safely. You really were a trooper with your blog (I could always count on a post from Lori), if you have the time, please post a little every so often to let us know how you are doing. Jerica looked great, loved her hair also. She was really tired after her night in Vegas and red-eye home but enjoyed her time at the ridge with so many friends. It's amazing how toned your body can get in just 4 weeks, isn't it. I don't have any trouble with my weight but at 60 I sure have lots of flab. I think I'm going to try some toning videos and see if it is possible to at least get my body back to the way it was when I was 45. My face (wrinkles & sag) are another story, it would really take a miracle there. Thanks again for blogging. Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Lori!!!
    What great results! You earned it for sure :~) Again, I am so proud of you, what an accomplishment! I can't wait to get together soon!
    Love ya~Mardi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,

    I'm so happy for you. I hope you keep blogging about your journey to good health.

    Keep up the hard work,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete