Monday, March 15, 2010

My last Monday is DONE!!

My new roommate came in yesterday...she is very nice. I am so happy! It was hard to fall asleep last night because of the time change. I woke up and went to the 6 am pilates class...it was pretty much just stretching. We had stop sign hike again today....I made it to the top and the big hill was sooo much easy than before. I was very happy about that. As silly as it sounds....that song "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus really helps me when I am struggling with the steep incline. I think that sould be my theme song for my trip here. When we came back I had Mountain class. I was like...are you kidding...I just climbed a mountain!! It wasnt bad at all. There was so much energy in that room. I think I was just happy because it is my last Monday!! After Mountain class...I had open gym where I did the machines, then circuit class and finished off with 2 pool classes. I felt really good. Very tired today. Wednesday I go on another field trip to Quizinos to learn what is good for us to order. Thursday I am going of site to a cooking class...they cook low fat foods and you get to eat it for lunch. This week they are going to cook baked egg roles and noodles. It sounds good. Plus we do departing guest lectures...hopefully I will be busy so the week flies by. 5 days left! WOO HOO!! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I really appreciate your support!! Remember to "Dominate the Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment