Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How many parts of a body can hurt at one time??

If you were to walk around these halls...you would think you were at an old folks home. Everyone moans and groans because of their pains. Everyone is hunched over and their bodies need to warm up before they work properly! Today during the hike...my knee, calves and ankles hurt! It was so hard to put one foot infront of the other. Again...not drinking enough water! I am trying! We had circuit after the hike, then after lunch we had open gym, then mountain, pool and kickboxing. I pushed myself even more today! Didnt think I had much to give...but you just find it! When those trainers are yelling..."2 more minutes" "give it all you got"...it is hard NOT to give it everything. Their saying is "Get comfortable with being uncomfortable." At the end of the day when we had kickboxing...I thought no way...I am soooo tired. Well...I did so much better this week in kickboxing than last week. It is amazing the difference a week makes! In circuit...I was on a treadmill in the front row and another lady was in the second row....she later told me she didnt recognize me from behind becuz I was losing weight!! I told her I wanted to jump off my treadmill and kiss her!!! I dont see it yet....hopefully I will before I get paroled from this place. Just kidding! We found out Devin Alexander (the chef) isnt going to make it here...she is sick. I also found out tonight that Madison told Jim she didnt think she wanted to see me becuz it would be hard to leave me again. I told Jim I understood and he didnt need to come out either. I must be getting stronger! THe weather has been nice, but I think it is supposed to rain tomorrow! I am glad my time is going by fast! I miss my family, friends, dogs and my home!Thanks for reading my blog! Dominate the Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment