Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One more day done!

I cant believe tomorrow is already Wednesday!! Well today was a first....when we left for our hike it was raining. We all thought maybe they would cancel...of course not. We were getting rained on, but the higher we hiked the rain turned into full blown snow!! I was so excited!! Freezing cold and wet....but excited! I dont see snow that often! After our hike I had open gym and walked on the treadmill, then 2 classes of cardio intervals and finished with total toning class. Hardly anyone went in the pool today! We had vegetable lasagne (sp?) for dinner and our chocolate covered strawberries for dessert! Last night I actually ate a salmon burger! I didnt want to try it but the girls talked me into it and I loved it!! I really have loved almost everything here. The only thing I wont eat is tuna. Anyone who really knows me....knows I cannot stand tuna! So I usually have hummus when everyone else has tuna....perfectly fine with me. Today I talked to my sister. It makes me feel so good when she tells me she is proud of me. She even told me my dad and step mom are following my blog and that they are proud of me. That really makes me happy! I was thinking today while on the treadmill and I really havent done a lot of stuff that people would be proud of. My greatest accomplishments are my two children and my marriage! To hear that people are really proud of me.....that makes this month away from my friends and family all worth it! When I first was planning on coming here....I was totally concentrating on losing pounds. Now...I am not worried about pounds or inches....it is knowing I am strong enough to do whatever I want to! Dont get me wrong...of course would love to see results, but now I know that knowledge is sooo powerful! Tomorrow they are taking a group of us to Albertsons to show us how to shop for the food that is good for us. I am really looking forward to that. Tomorrow night is our field trip to Target! Well...I better get to bed. Tomorrow morning will come very fast. Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my blog! Your support continues to amaze me! I will see you all soon! Remember to Dominate the Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Lori,
    you are amazing, your epiphany that the knowledge your gaining is so much more important than the actual weight and inches will carry you for a lifetime. Keep up the hard work, your getting strong, your outsides are looking great and your insides are loving what you are doing for them.

    We are all proud of You Dominating the Day!

    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori~
    What you are accomplishing is something to be so very proud of and it's not just about losing the weight. You're right, you put your mind to do this and you're doing it! I can't believe what you are doing each and every day, you must be getting very strong, inside and out! YOU have alot to be proud of! Again, I'm so proud of you....
    Love~Mardi

    ReplyDelete