Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4 days left!!

Today started with a 5 mile hike. Nothing too exciting....I am going to try something different tomorrow to change it up a bit. After the hike we had stretch!! You know we love stretch class after the hike! The next class was total toning and finished it with 2 pool classes. The second pool class was taught by the same trainer that taught our total training. She is our Jillian, just doesnt get in our face and yell. We love her though. I totally thought see was trying to drown me today...was sooo tired after that class! There are a bunch of us leaving this weekend and we are doing the countdown! I found out today that one of the guys here is a poker player on the big poker circuit and is on tv quite a bit. I told him I never win at poker (texas hold em) when we play with our friends. We are now having a poker tournament this Friday!! Cant wait. I told him I need a lot of pointers!! I am so excited to come home, but I will miss everyone here for sure!! These people become your close friends and family while you are gone! Tomorrow starts at 6 am for me. Dont know if I want to go to open gym or pilates/yoga!! I guess I will figure it out tomorrow. Thank you again for taking the time to read my blog...I really appreciate it. Remember to "Dominate the Day."

1 comment:

  1. 3 days left!!! You have accomplished so much, you have a lot to be proud of! I think of you everytime I go and run Brook's puppy, you are such a motivation! Let's get together when you get home, I want to hear all about your great Adventure!!!! Love ya~Mardi

    ReplyDelete