Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another day down!

Today was a good day! I took the hike I took last week with the petroglyphs (sp?).. this week I did it faster and easier. I wasnt the last one up the moutain. I came back and then had weight training, lunch, open gym, pool, cardio intervals and then total body toning. Did you guys know that you can actually sweat in a pool??? I learned that today! Some of these trainers are just pure evil! But we all love them! I pushed myself today to more limits...it is amazing what our bodies are capable of doing. A bunch of us went into the gym and they set up chairs and a big screen tv and we watched the biggest loser. It was great. I am going to miss some of my friends that are going home this Sunday. If any of you watch Fit TV...on the cooking shows there is a girl named Devin Alexander...she is coming tomorrow to stay here for a couple of days. I watch her cooking show all the time. Next week Damien and Nicole are going to be here. If you watched the biggest loser tonight, you will see the girl Nicole at the end that is supposed to be here. There were on biggest loser a couple of seasons ago. They were engaged and on the red team. That should be fun. For breakfast I had cereal, for lunch we had turkey sandwich and tomato soup and for dinner we had chicken enchiladas with banana ice cream. Everything was very good. Jim is looking forward to having so many new food dishes! I didnt weigh in last week. You can weigh in when you want to, but they only re measure you when you leave. Some of the girls weighed in after week one and were disappointed. Maybe the end of this week. I am going to go to bed...I am very tired. I appreciate you reading my blog! Remember to Dominate the Day!

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up Lori...My new saying...Dominate the Day!!
    LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I love how positive and excited you are! Keep up that pace, the weight will fall off. The celebrity watch is cool. I'm going to check out Fit TV.

    Miss you! Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori!

    Sounds like you are having a great time! I love that Devin Alexander, we got one of her cook books at an award show. I will give you my copy since we got two! Keep up the good work and the positive attitude.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete