Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blog for Wednesday

Today was a hard day. Everyone says the third week is the hardest..it is! At week three, everyone is ready to go home and is very home sick. This morning when I was getting ready to leave for another hike...I thought....I really dont want to do this! I looked at my phone and had a text message from my friend Greg Gibson (the originator of the saying "Dominate the Day"). It said to do the best of my ability and to challenge myself. That was exactly what I needed to get me through the day! Thank you sooo much Greg!! The people that say week 3 is hard...say week 4 is great! During our pool class today it started to rain and then snow for just alittle bit. Crazy!! Some of us went on a field trip to Target. It was great going to a Target! The people at my Target probably think I moved because they havent seen me. I am sure the workers at Jack in The Box are ready to put my picture on their milk cartons since they havent seen me!! Cant imagine what the ladys at Star Bucks think!! Thank you so much for reading my blog. Remember to Dominate the Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment