Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday is Done!!!

Woke up and did the 6 am kickboxing class. It was alot of fun. I changed up my hike alittle...instead of hiking in the mountains, we walked from the state park back to the resort. It is alittle over 4 miles. I then had cardio intervals, total body toning, cardio disco jam and pool. Disco jam is the best class ever!! It is soooo much fun. A great way to end a Friday. I had an 80 minute deep tissue massage. It was great! We have the stop sign hike tomorrow. Everyone hates that hike. All I keep thinking about is....I am almost done!! I hope my new roommate is nice. I was so lucky with my rommate that I had for 3 weeks. She was such an inspiration. We now have had some nice sunshine. People are now eating lunch and dinner outside...much better than being snowed on. As usual...your support continues to amaze me! I hope I continue to make you proud as I continue my journey at home. I know I will still need your support. I also want to thank my friends that supported me when I was getting ready for my journey to fittness ridge. The difference is....now I know what I am capable of. Sorry if this blog is alittle short and boring...I am TIRED!! You probably wont hear from me until Monday night. Lets hope this week goes by fast. I cant wait to see you guys. I will continue to Dominate the Day....hope you do to!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I just want you to know that I've been reading your blog EVERY day and I can't wait to see what results you'll have by the time you return home! This sounds like a life changing experience. You should be so proud of yourself. You're doing AMAZING things!! Keep it up! :)

    -Brook

    ReplyDelete