Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cant believe tomorrow is Friday!!

I was tired this morning....didnt even hear the alarm. Thank goodness I woke up in time for breadfast and our hike. On the hike I walked about 5 miles..of course my legs and knees hurt. They seem to warm up after an hour. I was laughing while walking on the hike because some of the songs on my ipod made me laugh. Lets see....Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Little Mermaid and Winnie the Pooh!! Those songs reminded me of my kids and my niece. My niece used to love the song from little mermaid. After our hike we had gym glass..our teacher had us on a cardio machine for 20 mins and then had us running around the buildings...up and down stairs...jumping jacks etc. It was crazy. I couldnt run really because my knees were hurting after the hike. After lunch I had ball works, I hadnt done that class since my first week here....I was much stronger this week. After that class I had treading and finished with pool. We finally had a sunny day. My roommate and alot of other girls I have bonded with leave on Sunday. They will be missed. One of the girls lives in Santa Monica and we already have plans to meet up for lunch. I will have a new roommate, thank goodness I am down to one week. I am truly counting down the days. Oh...I didnt tell you about our other field trip yesterday..we went to the grocery store and was shown what was good for us and what wasnt. I guess donuts and cookies are not good for us. All kidding aside...it was pretty informative. I am sooo glad tomorrow is Friday. This is the day we have our disco cardio jam. Everyones favorite class. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog. Remember to Dominate the Day.

1 comment:

  1. Lori, Just wanted to let you know I am still reading nightly. I have been sick (bad cold)for the last couple of weeks and just haven't felt much like commenting, but didn't want you to think I left you. You and Jerica only have one week left, that has to be exciting. Hope your knees are better in the morning and that next week is lots of fun. Thanks for posting. Paulette

    ReplyDelete